058: Creating a Tattoo Worthy Brand
Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group talks with the legend of corporate culture, Chuck Runyon. Chuck is the CEO and co-founder of Self Esteem Brands, LLC, Anytime Fitness, Waxing the City, The Bar Method, Basecamp Fitness, Provision Security, Healthy Contributions, and Nutrition U. Chuck has created one of the most amazing internal work cultures for his employees and franchisees. More than 5,000 employees and customers (members) have Anytime Fitness tattoos!
You will learn:
- The purpose and vision of Self Esteem Brands
- Why employee culture should be your obsession
- What the 4 P’s are and how they drive everything SEB does
- How they navigated the pandemic which crushed the fitness industry
- How a World Class experience starts at Headquarters
- How SEB is dealing with the great resignation era and the gig economy
Love Work: Inspire a high-performing work culture at the center of people, purpose, profits, and play
Self Esteem Brands: https://www.sebrands.com/
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.