064: How to Live an Extraordinary Life… So Countless Others Do as Well
Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group discusses why undeveloped potential cheats those around us and those we touch, influence, and impact. It also deprives us of joy, satisfaction, and opportunities. Living life to our fullest potential is not an opportunity; it is a responsibility. We have an obligation to be the best version of ourselves that we can possibly be every day. This isn’t just about us and how our life will benefit. It’s also for all the people depending on us: our spouse, children, friends, employees, coworkers, customers, and community.
You will learn:
- How each of us can impact thousands of people’s lives through providing genuine care for others
- Why you can’t just deliver world-class service at work but in all areas of your life
- How to create your own personal purpose statement, a vision of what you want to accomplish in your lifetime
- Why our greatest fear should be that we will not realize our fullest potential before we die
- A great exercise you can do when asking yourself if you are reaching your fullest potential in all areas of your life
The Customer Service Revolution Podcast
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.