075: The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation
Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group talks with Matthew Dixon, the best-selling author of The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation (Portfolio/Penguin 2011), which was a #1 Amazon and Wall Street Journal bestseller that has sold nearly a million copies worldwide and has been translated into a dozen languages.
You will learn:
- What a Challenger Sale is and how it has one of the most important advances in selling in many years
- The 5 types of sales reps
- The 3 T’s of a Challenger
- You need to be challenging your customer’s assumptions and not making them think, “Huh, I never thought about it that way before,”
- Stop leading with what you and your company do and start leading with a compelling story about their business, and teach them something new.
The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation
Matthew’s newest book, The JOLT Effect: How High Performers Overcome Customer Indecision, will be released by Penguin in September 2022
The Customer Service Revolution Podcast
Customer Experience Executive Academy
Customer Experience Executive Online Academy
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.