Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group talks with Matthew Dixon, the best-selling author of The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation (Portfolio/Penguin 2011), which was a #1 Amazon and Wall Street Journal bestseller that has sold nearly a million copies worldwide and has been translated into a dozen languages.
You will learn:
- What a Challenger Sale is and how it has one of the most important advances in selling in many years
- The 5 types of sales reps
- The 3 T’s of a Challenger
- You need to be challenging your customer’s assumptions and not making them think, “Huh, I never thought about it that way before,”
- Stop leading with what you and your company do and start leading with a compelling story about their business, and teach them something new.
Matthew’s newest book, The JOLT Effect: How High Performers Overcome Customer Indecision, will be released by Penguin in September 2022
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.