Episode 084: 4 Price Myth Busters
Have you ever lost a customer and blamed it on your prices?
Maybe you assumed that the reason the customer left was that your prices were too high. So, what did you do? You lowered your prices.
In this episode, Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of The DiJulius Group explains why this is a bad idea. He asserts that when customers complain about your prices, it’s more than likely not because they’re cheap. Rather, they’re not willing to spend that much money because your experience didn’t warrant it.
Tune in to learn more about this and hear 4 different examples of companies who mistakenly thought they were losing customers due to lower prices.
You Will Learn:
- How an industry where nearly 80% of consumer’s purchases were based on price was disrupted by experience.
- How to figure out why customers are leaving.
- Why you can’t outsell poor customer retention.
- How The Dijulius group helps companies increase customer retention.
- How to find out your VOO.
The Customer Service Revolution Podcast
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com. Let them know I sent you.