096: Referrals Without Asking
John Ruhlin is the world’s leading authority in maximizing customer loyalty through radical generosity. He is the founder and author of Gift·ology and has been featured in Fox News, Forbes, Fast Company, Inc, and New York Times.
However, during his early years, John found himself selling knives. It was through this experience that he learned how to build relationships, qualify leads, and handle objections. He developed a system of using generosity to gain access to elite clients and generate thousands of referrals. This is what eventually led him to become the #1 performer out of 1.5 million sales reps for his company, one of the world’s most recognizable brands.
Today, John and his firm help other individuals and organizations do just the same. They help people turn their clients into their own personal sales force to drive exponential growth.
In this episode, Chief Revolution Officer John DiJulius of the DiJulius Group talks with John about his process and mindset around generosity and referrals. Tune in to learn from John’s powerful mindset and incredible success.
You Will Learn:
- How an Ohio farm boy became the #1 greatest salesman in Cutco history.
- How John became a referral expert.
- How gifting can be your greatest referral tool.
- What most companies get wrong with sending gifts.
- Why vendor experience is just as important as customer experience.
- The Gift·ology Recipe.
- Why so many companies don’t get referrals.
- What John will be sharing in his keynote at the 2022 Customer Service Revolution conference.
The Customer Service Revolution Podcast
Register to see John Ruhlin speak at The 2022 Customer Service Revolution Conference
Customer Experience Executive Academy
Customer Experience Executive Online Academy
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Emerald City Productions. They helped me grow and produce the podcast you are listening to right now. Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com. Let them know I sent you.