Our greatest fear should be that we will not realize our fullest potential before we die
What if today is the last day of your life?
Are you ready? Did you do what you were put on this earth to do? Did you make the impact in people’s lives you were capable of? We don’t get much say over how or when we die, but we do get to decide how we are going to live, so decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this what you want to do every day? Are these the people you want to spend your time with? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger, kinder, and more compassionate? Can you love more? Can you care more? Can you show more appreciation? Can you forgive? What are you waiting for?
Did I utilize my potential today?
- Leadership team?
- Did I utilize the potential I had inside me to make my spouse feel so loved, so beautiful, so sexy and smart every day? Did I remind her what a wonderful mother she is and how fortunate I am to have her as a partner? Did I tell her that I could not be the person I am today if it weren’t for the support and love that she continues to give me?
- Did I utilize the potential I had inside me to make my children feel that they were the most special human beings ever born? Did they feel that they could accomplish anything because they believe in their own ability and have phenomenal self-esteem because of the way I make them feel every day?
- Did I utilize the potential I had inside me to inspire leaders to take risks, make them realize that it’s all right to fail, to dream? Did I tell them what I think they can accomplish? Did I let them know the greatness I see in them and that there is nothing they can’t do?
- Did I utilize the potential I had inside me to help my company achieve its potential? Did I make clear my vision and purpose of why our company exists? Did I find a way to articulate that message to my team and get them to understand the critically important roles they play in that vision? Am I doing everything in my power to make sure the company is on the right path to benefit everyone on the team long term, which will produce plenty of job opportunities, advancement, and both personal and professional fulfillment through their careers?
- Did I utilize the potential I had inside me to help my Customers gain an unfair competitive advantage? Did I deliver more than what they were expecting? Did they feel like I was one of the best investments that they have ever made?
- Did I utilize the potential I had inside me to be a great friend to the people I know well and have known for a long time? Did I make the effort to stay in touch and remind them that I was always there for them, even if we didn’t talk but once a year? Did they know that I would drop anything for them in a moment’s notice? Did they realize that there was nothing I wouldn’t do for them? Did they know that I still enjoyed seeing them, and did I always ask about their families and their work?
I invite you to live an extraordinary life so countless others will.
The $3,500 Investment that can raise your level of Customer Service!