Where can you go to chill out for as long as you want, grab a latte, enjoy free Wi-Fi, connect with others, snack on a pastry, and have access to community iPads? You probably said Starbucks. Let me add that you can also receive complimentary finance coaching. Would you believe you could get all of this at a bank? Times are indeed changing and the traditional banking model is going the way of the dinosaur.
Let me introduce you to Capital One Café—this is not your parent’s bank. In an effort to win over what is now the largest segment of the US workforce, the millennials, Capital One is opening Capital One Cafés around the U.S. A vast majority of the 35 & younger population have boycotted the traditional banking experience and strictly bank online. Capital One has partnered with Peet’s Coffee to provide beverages and snacks for purchase in each café. While you don’t have to be an existing customer to enjoy their cafés, Capital One cardholders receive 50% off any drink purchase.
Dare to Matter
Pete Smith Presenting At The Customer Service Revolution
- Uncover how their experiences, thoughts, beliefs and history influence what they say and do in a conversation
- Recognize their inherent bias in listening, and how to adopt one specific listening lens that produces the best results
- Learn specific words or phrases that trigger a listener in undesirable ways, often without the speaker ever knowing it
- Understand how best to connect with someone who appears disagreeable, agitated, or simply difficult
- Learn how to use words that increase team alignment, creativity, morale, and performance
Only 5 Weeks Until the 2018 Customer Service Revolution