Today, I want to talk about the incredible opportunities that can come from the COVID-19 crisis in our personal lives.
Constantly checking news headlines and social media during times like this can become an unhealthy addiction. This can add to your stress and fear that would only negatively impact your health.
Instead, look at the opportunities and the blessings many of us have.
Discover ideas and exercises you can do with your family at home to make the most out of this blessing we all have today – which is the gift of time.
Enjoy these opportunities because soon enough, we will be back to our crazy worlds…
And we will actually be missing this time that we had with our loved ones!
In this episode, you will hear:
- Ideas to connect with your family and loved ones
- The joy of helping other families affected by this crisis
- Personal development best practices
Family activities you can start doing today:
- Screw Small Talk: Make the Big Talk
- Personal Nevers and Always
- What If Today was the Last Day of Your Life?