On this week’s podcast, it is Jess Pischel, Customer Experience Consultant for The DiJulius Group and Dean of the Customer eXperience Executive Academy who interviews John DiJulius on his latest book The Relationship Economy: Building Stronger Customer Connections in the Digital Age. This is part 1 of 2 episodes.
You will learn:
- Today’s illiterate are those who have an inability to make a meaningful connection with others.
- Technology is not the enemy; using it to eliminate the human experience is
- How we are all living in the touch screen age
- Why we have generations that are relationship disadvantaged
- How all generations have fewer people skills than the previous
- What the Relationship Economy is
Link to The Relationship Economy Book: https://thedijuliusgroup.com/product/the-relationship-economy/
Link to The Professional Relationship Report Card:
Link to PWC report on Experience is Everything:
The Customer Service Revolution book that has dozens of Never & Always examples created by our clients: https://thedijuliusgroup.com/product/the-customer-service-revolution/
If you enjoyed this episode, we’ve created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from the episode. Just fill in your information below to download it.