Get ready to unlock the game-changing potential of customer service with best-selling author and expert John DiJulius.
On this episode of The Customer Service Revolution, we’re delving into the heart of why customer service is a powerful competitive advantage for businesses, learning the best practices of world-class organizations, and understanding the profound influence of “Ubuntu” in the business landscape. John will also share his thoughts on the crucial role of a strong service recovery process in boosting customer loyalty and the transformative power of purpose in business.
John’s 2023 Customer Service Revolution Conference talk will ignite your understanding of customer service’s broader societal impact. With a growing epidemic of loneliness and isolation affecting every generation, discover how this impacts how we work and connect with people. We’ll also examine the severe effects of the pandemic, particularly on college students. Gain insights into how to train your employees for exceptional customer service, the value of a service aptitude test, and the latest trends in the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
We reveal how curiosity is the foundation of stellar customer service. John illuminates the principles of hospitality that eliminate personal interpretations, how top-of-mind awareness and regular staff training can curtail employee roulette, and how silent cues and visual triggers can deliver a fantastic customer experience. Listen as we explore methods to ensure employees understand their responsibilities when dealing with customers and how to handle customer complaints effectively.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of the best in the business!
Here are just a few takeaways:
- The competitive advantage of excellent customer service, exploring best practices, and the influence of “Ubuntu” in the business world
- The societal impact of customer service, the epidemic of loneliness and isolation, and its effects on work and connection with people
- An examination of the American Customer Satisfaction Index, the role of a service aptitude test, and the importance of employee training for exceptional customer service
- Curiosity as the foundation of stellar customer service, including the principles of hospitality, employee training, and the role of visual triggers in customer experience
- How to use customer experience action statements to clarify employees’ responsibilities when dealing with customers and strategies for handling customer complaints effectively
- The transformative power of purpose in business, and the story of Metronics and their method of showing employees the impact of their work
- The importance of a strong service recovery process in boosting customer loyalty and the concept of the service recovery paradox
Follow and Review:
We’d love for you to follow us if you haven’t yet. Click that purple ‘+’ in the top right corner of your Apple Podcasts app. We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.