What can The Greatest Showman teach us about Customer Experience?
The blockbuster film, inspired by the story of P. T. Barnum’s creation of the Barnum & Bailey Circus, The Greatest Showman celebrates the birth of show business, and tells of a visionary who created an unusual never seen before experience that became a worldwide sensation.
- “The noblest art is that of making others happy.”
- “We need unique people willing to do unique things.”
- “Men suffer more from imagining too little than too much.”
- “No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.”
- “Comfort is the enemy of progress.”
- “Everyone’s got an act.”
- “You don’t need everyone to love you. Just a few good people!”
Restaurant manager goes to house of woman who gave poor online review
We do not recommend using this approach with your unsatisfied Customers. A manager of a restaurant showed up at a Customer’s door at 10 pm because she only gave his Virginia restaurant a three star Yelp review. The manager’s reasoning, “We just started 4 weeks ago. We wanted to make sure all of our customers are happy with their orders. We wanted to build our clientele. We made a mistake by going that late. I think our emotions just got the best of our business judgment. We should have waited for a better solution.” Really, do you think?
If someone can make an experience out of a urinal, what can your business do?
Recommended Video Clip To Share With Your Team
Watch this 1 ½ minute video on The best Secret Service System ever that will help your personalize your Customer’s Experience.
Customer eXperience training available 24/7
Are you interested in redefining the service your company delivers? Have you thought about enrolling in The Customer eXperience Executive Academy Online but are not quite ready to commit, because of time or resources? We have your solution!
Whether it’s a time restriction or you’re not ready to take advantage of the entire CXE Academy experience today, or perhaps your team only needs to focus on a single area of service. We are now offering the opportunity to join The Customer eXperience Executive Academy Online, one class at a time.
Now, you can register for any of the following courses for only $449.00 each:
- Creating a Customer Service Vision Statement
- Creating a World-Class Internal Culture – Attract, hire and retain only the people who have the Service DNA
- Non-Negotiable Experiential Standards – Experience standards everyone must follow & Secret Service Systems – Utilizing Customer Intelligence to personalize their experience, engage and anticipate their needs
- Zero Risk – Anticipating your Service Defects and having protocols in place to make it right
- Creating an Above & Beyond Culture – Constant awareness & branding of how to be a hero
- Measuring Your Customer’s Experience – What Gets Measured Gets Managed
- World-Class Leadership – Walking the Talk