What Is The Best Customer Service Quote Ever Said?
I love quotes. I am enamored with quotes. Quotes inspire me and make me think. I have been creating and collecting quotes on customer service and customer experience for over twenty years. The following is a list of the top customer service quotes by world renown Customer Service experts and leaders. I would love to hear which one is your favorite. Or tell me one that I missed. (Quotes are in alphabetical order of the author)
- “Haters aren’t your problem; ignoring them is.” —Jay Baer
- “Loyal customers are a different breed. They don’t just come back, they don’t simply recommend you, they insist that their friends do business with you.” —Chip Bell
- “We see our customers as invited guests to a party, and we are the hosts. It’s our job every day to make every important aspect of the customer experience a little bit better.” —Jeff Bezos
- “I have always believed that the way you treat your employees is the way they will treat your customers, and that people flourish when they are praised.” —Richard Branson
- “Everybody around you has an invisible sign on their head which says, ‘Make me feel important.’” —Eric Philip Cowell
- “Act as if today is the day you will be remembered for the way you treat others.” —John R. DiJulius III
- “We don’t put our people in Disney, we put Disney in our people.” —Walt Disney
- “A customer is the most important visitor on our premises. He is not dependent on us. We are dependent on him. He is not an interruption in our work; he is the purpose of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to serve him.” —Gandhi
- “The easiest way to stage a memorable experience is to provide poor service. People will always remember that!” —James H. Gilmore
- “The little things matter. Every single interaction with your company is an opportunity to create an advocate or alienate a customer.” —Dan Gingiss
- “Lead with a smile and earn a smile from everyone you talk to.” —Jeffrey Gitomer
- “Outlove your competition.” —Seth Godin
- The #1 one job of every company is to make their customer’s life easier.” —Verne Harnish
- “If you are able to figure out how to be truly interested in someone you meet, with the goal of building up a friendship instead of trying to get something out of that person, the funny thing is that almost always, something happens later down the line that ends up benefiting either your business or yourself personally. Stop trying to ‘network’ in the traditional business sense, and instead just try to build up the number and depth of your friendships, where the friendship itself is its own reward.” —Tony Hsieh
- Customer service is not a department. It’s a philosophy to be embraced by everyone in the organization. From the CEO to the most recently hired, customer service is everyone’s job! —Shep Hyken
- “Get closer than ever to your customers. So close, in fact, that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.” —Steve Jobs
- “Under promise and over deliver.” —Tom Peters
- “Companies who wish to grow, need to stop marketing and begin ‘Customering’.” —Joe Pine
- “The companies that are flourishing are animated by the purpose motive. The kind of thing that might get you up in the morning and racing to go to work. I think if we can be purpose maximizers, not only profit maximizers, we can actually build organizations and work lives that make us better off and that make our world a little better.” —Daniel Pink
- “Your energy introduces you before you even speak.” —Mel Robbins
- “Give whatever you are doing and whoever you are with the gift of your attention.” — Jim Rohn
- “We are at our best when creating enduring relationships and personal connections. When we are fully engaged, we connect with, laugh with, and uplift the lives of our customers, even if it is just for a few moments. It’s really about human connection.” —Howard Schultz
- “When you remember the loyal customer’s name or what they ordered the last time or the names of their kids or ANYTHING about them, you’ve paid them the ultimate compliment. You said they are worth remembering and who doesn’t love that?” —Dennis Snow
- “Listening Is an Act of Generosity.” —Holly Steele
- “If businesses tried to keep customers as hard as they tried to acquire them they would be in a much much better place.” —Gary Vaynerchuk
- “There’s only one boss, the customer, and he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.” —Sam Walton
I would love to hear which one is your favorite. Or tell me one that I may have missed in the comments below.
Are you Half Full Of It?
A happy workplace is imperative to success and longevity, but how do you remain positive AND professional? Speaker and Author Tami Evans has been educating companies for years on the answer. Connection creates culture and culture creates employee engagement and customer confidence – and the fastest way to connect is through levity. Engagement empowers employees to collaborate through challenges, create innovative solutions, and communicate confidently. Not to mention the bump to your bottom line!
Tami Evans Keynoting The Customer Service Revolution
The DiJulius Group is thrilled to announce Tami Evans will be presenting at the 2019 Customer Service Revolution. Described as the Human Exclamation Point, Tami Evans helps organizations improve productivity, profitability and performance with her “Lighten Up And Lead” program. Genuine & funny, she motivates corporations, associations and organizations with her energy, passion, and humor by creating an engaging, interactive and unforgettable experience for audiences.
I have been creating and collecting quotes on customer service and customer experience for over twenty years. This book is a collection of the best quotes ever said on the subject of customer service and customer experience. Order The BEST Customer Service Quotes Ever Said. And receive 50% off!